*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965102-Search-of-Red-Fruit
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#965102 added August 29, 2019 at 3:59pm
Restrictions: None
Search of Red Fruit
Little Bat arrived where she usually find red fruit close to the beach. Once she made it there she noticed the fruit is turning orange, becoming too ripe to eat. Then she saw rats picking off the last of the red fruit from the trees. Sighing, she realized she would have to find a different spot to look for red fruit. The rats usually never shared their loot and she didn't want a fight.

"Come over to the heart of the forest. There maybe some red fruit there to eat," Jack's voice was heard behind Little Bat.

"Sure, I'll come along. It's been forever since I had seen the heart of the forest. Maybe something good will happen," Little Bat said, turning around to see Jack.

"Hurry up. This way," Jack urged.

Together they flew away from the beach side to the middle of the island. When they reached the middle then a clearing in the branches was spotted so that they could fly down to the ground. There a glowing emerald stone hovered above a tree stump. Then Little Bat searched in the nearby trees. Most all of the fruit is green instead of red.

After having no luck with the search for red fruit Little Bat met Jack at the front of the glowing stone. Then they decided to go over and try the trees where a waterfall flowing at all times of the year happens. There they found red fruit untouched by the rats and enjoyed a hearty meal. When Little Bat felt full she flew back to the entrance of the cave.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- House Florent B & W (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- House Florent B & W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965102-Search-of-Red-Fruit