*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965416
Rated: 13+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #2168231
Stories for SCREAMS!!! and stories for Daily Flash Fiction Challenge
#965416 added December 1, 2020 at 6:44am
Restrictions: None
The very first day
1:1 In the beginning, God created heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
1:4 And God saw the light that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. - The Bible -



Day and Night were sitting on the earth on the first day. Clueless.
Their form was unidentified, their spirit newly born and their souls still bare.
They could hardly see each other, Day being on one half of the planet where the Sun was, Night on the other half with the Moon.
They were oblivious about themselves.
Where they touched, they could communicate with an ancient sign language.
So, they handled each other, and there were joy and recognition.
That only lasted twenty-four hours.
Before the conflict came upon them.

The weather was in perpetual motion, clouds drifting slowly by, and the earth was sandy and cold.
No sound other than Day and Night breathing, inhaling what was in front of them.
Suddenly, they uttered words, and in understanding what was said, they were overwhelmed with fear and anxiety.

What was their purpose in this world, and was there a Creator?

The nervousness became tangible and palpable, and everything went sour. They shrank within minutes till nothing was left other than a faint memory in the chilly sky.

And God had left them; he was forgotten. So, everything ended with a Bang.
No more Day, and no more Night.
Gone forever!

It was all a dream.

The earth became a bitter place that first day.
That last day.
The day of Doom.

Thus, everything else came from this…





WC: 326
Prompt: A forgotten God



© Copyright 2020 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965416