*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966220-Why-CAnt
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#966220 added September 15, 2019 at 2:31pm
Restrictions: None
Why CAn't
Jamál (Beauty), 8 ‘Izzat (Might) 176 B.E. - Su nday, September 15, 2019

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

PROMPT: September 15th - In 1969, Neil Armstrong first set foot on the moon. Afterward, people commonly complained, “If they can put a man on the moon, why can’t they ______?” How would you finish that statement today?

“If they can put a man on the moon, why can’t they stop denying climate change and global warming and accept them as scientific facts?” With the glaciers melting, heat waves in Alaska, and forest fires in South America, there is enough evidence to prove global warming a fact. Look at the hurricanes, which are becoming worse each hurricane season. Look at the evidence, instead of listening to the trolls who deny climate change or any other scientific they don't like.


It's time humanity faced reality. If we don't so something now to alleviate the problem, our children or our children's children are going to end up dying on an uninhabitable planet. It's alright to believe in both God and science. God doesn't send a person to hell because they believe scientific evidence. When the Unknowable Spiritual Essence--that we humans call God--created the human race The Essence gave us brains to use, and we are expected to use them to ask questions, search for truth, and come to conclusions without depending on anyone else to tell us what to think.

We are living in the twenty-first century. Humanity is on the verge of maturity. If the human species can survive into the twenty-second century, without making Earth so hot or so cold that it's uninhabitable, humankind and the Earth have a glorious future. However, to survive we need to tear down walls--between nations, religions, individuals, etc--rather than building them. We can no longer afford to live in a them and us world because there is only us, humanity.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/966220-Why-CAnt