*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967054
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2079738
These are my works in progress that I haven't finished.
#967054 added October 1, 2019 at 2:27am
Restrictions: None
Open
There wasn’t a week in the past two months where you didn’t hear about the police finding a body. There was no discernible link between the victims aside from the way they were killed; they were different genders, ages and races, which always made it harder to find the killer. The victims were always found in a very public spot, lying on their backs with their shirt folded neatly under their head, like a pillow and their arms straight out to the sides.

“Did you hear? They found another victim. A young black boy this time, he was maybe fifteen. He was found on the bridge, right in the middle between the two lanes.” The chatter in the office had revolved around the case since they announced the connection with the fourth victim. The sound of keys clicking on keyboards could be heard as everyone looked up the latest victim, wanting to see if any new information had been released in trying to find the killer.
© Copyright 2019 JubeCube ~ official homeowner! (UN: jubecube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JubeCube ~ official homeowner! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967054