*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967977-Is-Dave-Chappelle-a-racist
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#967977 added October 17, 2019 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
Is Dave Chappelle a racist?



Dave Chapelle's humor is racial satire.
He makes observations about humorist cultural differences ..
Drawing on his own ethnicity, Chapelle uses ethic slurs to shock his audience.
It is a masterful free verse of a street rap jester.

But, can Dave Chappelle be a racist?
The first definition of racism is the oppression of one race by another.
Mr. Chappelle has said he is a member of the disenfranchised.
That as an African American he has been profiled as dangerous and counterproductive.
Obviously, his successful career is proof to the contrary.

Mr. Chappelle is a multimillionaire comedian.
Nevertheless, he still believes he is judged by the color of his skin.
Perhaps, he still feels he is an outsider in a racially charged society.
I do not besmirch Mr. Chappelle and I am caucasian ..
I think he is a lovely person and a hilarious political satirist.

He frequently uses the N word and makes crack head jokes.
There is a hilarious sketch about a caucasian family, whose last name is the N word.
The Chappelle Show had no boundaries on taboos.
He rants about his love of prostitution and keeping the wife happy when he gets home.
That is ironic, but I'm fairly certain he is just shamming.
Dave Chappelle is a good family man and raconteur.


Reflections~Is anthropology racist? It is the study of cultural ancestral evolution
amongst the diversity of races.

Bernie
2020


=+=


© Copyright 2019 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967977-Is-Dave-Chappelle-a-racist