*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968885-Waiting-for-Good-Stuff
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#968885 added November 3, 2019 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
Waiting for Good Stuff
Write about a time when you waited a long time for something. Did you end up getting what you wanted? Was it worth it?

*Fairy* Fairy playing a flute*Fairy3*




*Laugh* This is a good way to start out a blog, laughing. What's a long time? I'm waiting right now. I want to see the new siding up on the front of the house. Weather is slowing down the work. So, I'm just hoping for the sofet to be up before the weather completely stops outside progress.

During the summer I bought solar panels which will run some electric heaters inside the house but I still need some parts before I hook up the panels. I started talking about solar panels and electric heaters about 2000. Money comes in but, money coming in is slower, than the seasons are changing. And, slower than the need for money to go out.

Now, I'm already gathering Christmas presents. I hate last minute shopping for gifts. I'm behind in some way because winter hung on here until June this year. Now winter is trying to start 2 to 4 weeks earlier than I'm use to.

I'm juggling thoughts here; presents for Christmas or solar, presents for Christmas or solar, presents for Christmas or solar. Seems like the solar is needed but, the presents are fun to give..

All this happened before during The Reagan Years. Sorry, I'm inclined to label things according to who was in the White House when the seasons go hay wire.

Most of the time the things I want are practical and have a reason for them. That makes them worth waiting for, but, once in awhile I want something impractical and that doesn't always work out to be worth it.

At my age I'm inclined to look at what needs done, do the most important and say oh well to the rest. The rest of the things will get done when their turn comes up.


The End *FairyR*














apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968885-Waiting-for-Good-Stuff