*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969202-A-Chapter-That-Will-Come-and-Go
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#969202 added November 7, 2019 at 5:27pm
Restrictions: None
A Chapter That Will Come and Go
I posted "Invalid Entry in the [Untitled YA Novel] yesterday, but I didn't link to it. I was sure it was going to get heavily edited, and I saw no reason to advertise it. You can look at it if you want to get an idea of the "before" for when the "after" shows up, but that's the only reason.

I wasn't thrilled with it when I wrote it—it was too much of an actionless "life vignette," and the story already had two of those—but I didn't know how to revise it. I suspected, though, that I would learn how to revise it after writing a few more chapters, so instead of worrying about it, I just pressed on. That's why you can read "Invalid Entry now.

I don't know that that did the trick, but I've an idea now for how to revise it, so that will be my project for today. Tomorrow you might get Chapter Five (but it will need some revisions in light of the revisions to Chapter Three) and then on Saturday, if my plans hold, I'll post the revised Chapter Three.

In other words, you're not just getting a chapter at a time, like you get in BoM. You're seeing the crafting in action, only two days behind.

Kind of like the Monty Python Novel Writing sketch   on tape delay.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969202-A-Chapter-That-Will-Come-and-Go