*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969520-God-Protect-Us--from-our-Friends
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#969520 added November 12, 2019 at 7:27pm
Restrictions: None
God Protect Us from our Friends
It will be interesting to see where all this impeachment nonsense goes. It appears this is all a stunt that does not bode well for the Democrats. Or does it? Maybe the radical left knows something we don't. Maybe the liberals have twenty or more Never Trumpers up their sleeve that they intend to pull out of the hat when the time is right. For example I didn't know that Kelly and Tillerson tried to enlist Hali to sandbag President Trump. Here we had a top general Chief of Staff and a successful corporate leader Secretary of State trying to enlist the UN Ambassador in a scheme to "Reign In" President Trump. Or did they?

These days one can't believe anyone or anything regarding politics. Special Interests contribute to and buy influence in both parties and what appears to be happening turns out to be an illusion to get voters to think one thing, when something entirely different is happening behind the scenes. For example when the President appointed Jeff Sessions to be Attorney General it turned out that his early Trump support was an "Insurance policy" for an unlikely outcome the Democrats hoped would never happen. Then we have Kelly and Tillerson being "Never Trumpers" in disguise. Or maybe Niki Haley is a false flag partisan who will show different colors once she gets into power. Maybe she is being groomed to be the Republican who will run if Trump gets impeached. Think about it, there are plenty of Republican Senators who hate the President, and would like nothing better than to see him impeached. Niki Haley would be their poster child.

I certainly hope this isn't the case but my experience is that what I don't consider and fail to anticipate are the things that come back to bite me in the butt.

© Copyright 2019 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/969520-God-Protect-Us--from-our-Friends