*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971051-Sexual-Desires
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#971051 added December 6, 2019 at 2:40am
Restrictions: None
Sexual Desires
One of the five vices.
Plants and trees live life as singulars as they grow from seeds. The Earth is playing the role of a Mother. On any piece of land on the Earth, we can dig a hole and put the seeds of vegetation in it. But there are some constrains or limitations in the lives of plants and trees. In case of fire, they can't move, and have to burn in it. Neither they can move in case floods or droughts. Their seeds are carried by natural forces from place to another place.
Mother Nature giving more degree of freedom, divided the seeds in two parts. That is sperm and egg. The carriers of sperm are called males or donors. The carriers of egg are called females or receivers. It given rise to some further complications that is the subject matter of today's article.
As a being becomes aware of his or her gender, He comes to know that his or her better half is somewhere else in the form of someone else. And the search continues, even in married couple and give rise to extra-martial relationships.

Society framed rules and regulations and rituals. But still there were breaches starting from Satyuga till date. I am narrating few incidents which are full of lessons for learning and full of moral of the story.
In Satyuga Dev Indra molested the Ahiliya, wife of a saintly personality. Ahiliya was cursed to be a stone and Indra was cursed to have vaginas all over his body, because of his lust for that part of body. Later he was forgiven.
In Satyuga, The divine mother fought the battles with demon kings like Maheshasura, Rakatbeez, Chand and Mund, Shumbh and Nishumbh.
In Treta yuga, there was a fierce battle between King Ram and King Ravan on the issues like abduction of Mata Sita by the King Ravan and chopping of the Nose of Sawroop Nakha, sister of King Ravan by younger brother of Lord Rama.
In Duapar yuga, all the 105 sons of the king Dhritarashtra were killed in the battle of Kurukshetra by the Pandavs, because of insult of Royal Daughter in law of the Pandav family by the Kauravas. This trend is not taking a break in the most civilized habitation of today. Shameful incidents of assaults occurring day by day.
Those who are having hold over Power and Money are not ready to accept others as fellow citizens. Secondly those who are having hold over Power and Money are not ready to have their competitors from the masses and general public.
True and complete spiritual masters can play an important role in spreading light of knowledge, and dispensing darkness of ignorance. Unfortunately, religion and spirituality is also commercialized to be a trade. Branded masters with branded beej-mantra are having more say and attraction than the true and simple saintly personalities. Sexual desires is one of the five vices. Persons who are inflicted by more than one vice gives more cruel happenings.
There is mind to guide our body. There is soul to guide our mind. There are other souls and the Supreme soul to guide our soul. But our mind is ready to be the master of our body but is not ready to accept soul as his master. An unguided mind is like a stag of twelve horns who always find himself trapped in bushes.
Aim of life is to be a complete man at the level of body mind and soul by physical growth mental growth and spiritual growth. Recitation of beej-mantra is Bhakti Yoga. The souls are coming in the form of human beings and they are bound by the Law of karma.

They have reflections of past life karma and Sanskars in their lives. They need the purification of mind by being baptized in their religion and by recitation of the beej-mantra. The role of the parents is very important in bringing up their children. Jananni janne ta Bhagat jan ya data ya soor ll nahi ta jananni baanjh rahe kahey gawawey noor ll
If a female or woman wants to be a mother she must give birth to a saintly personality or a donor or a warrior or soldier who can fight for others, otherwise she is not supposed to lose her glow, love, light and energy.

© Copyright 2019 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971051-Sexual-Desires