*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971489-Holiday-Music
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#971489 added December 15, 2019 at 3:14pm
Restrictions: None
Holiday Music
Jamál (Beauty), 4 Masáʼil (Questions) 176 B.E. - Sunday, December 15 2019

There are nine days until my birthday an ten days until Christmas. One of the things I'm thankful for is that I won't be doing any Christmas or birthday shopping. If I don't have to go to a mall or shopping center, I don't have to. I can stay home and chose the holiday and Christmas songs I want to listen to. I don't have to listen to holiday music if I don't want to. Which is a choice people shopping and store employees don't have, because this time of year almost every store is playing holiday music of some type.


What a joyous time of year,
with holiday music invading your ear,
and Christmas carols attacking your mind.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy listening to holiday music and Christmas carols. The problem with the canned music played in the stores, is that it begins before Halloween and doesn't end until after January 1. In that time, a person can overdose on the joyful carols and holiday songs. Some of the songs get stuck in ones head and play over and over and over.



© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971489-Holiday-Music