*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971800-LOVE
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#971800 added December 21, 2019 at 12:46am
Restrictions: None
LOVE..........❤

1. " It is Better to have Loved and lost, THAN never to have Loved at all....."

2. " Love is PATIENT, Love is KIND. It Does Not envy, it Does Not boast, it is NOT proud. It is NOT rude, it is NOT self-seeking, it is NOT easily angered, it keeps NO record of wrongs. Love Does Not delight in evil but REJOICES with the Truth. It ALWAYS Protects, Always Trusts, Always Hopes, Always PERSEVERES........"

3. " I no longer believe in the Idea of Soul Mates, or Love at First Sight. But I BELIEVE that a very few times in your Life, if you are LUCKY, you might Meet Someone who is EXACTLY Right for You. Not because he or she is Perfect, or because you are, But BECAUSE your combined flaws are arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together..........."

AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THOUGHT ABOUT RELATIONSHIP........

4. “No Relationship is Perfect, EVER. There are always some ways you have to Bend, to Compromise, to Give Something Up in order to GAIN something GREATER. The Love two individuals have for EACH OTHER is BIGGER than small differences. And THAT - Is THE KEY. It's like a big pie chart, and the Love in a Relationship Has to be the BIGGEST PIECE. Love can Make up for a Lot..........."

AND DO ALWAYS REMEMBER.............

5. " Life will Break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You Have To LOVE. You Have TO FEEL. It is THE REASON you are here on earth. You Are Here to RISK your Heart. You are here to be Swallowed Up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could..........."

SO SO TRUE.....

© Copyright 2019 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971800-LOVE