*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972246-Inward-Revolution
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#972246 added December 30, 2019 at 2:06am
Restrictions: None
Inward Revolution
Let’s put the whole thing differently. What is our life? What is the daily life, not the ideological life, not the life you would like to lead, not the life that you hope to have in the future, but the actual daily what is? What’s your life? It’s a battle, isn’t it, with occasional flashes of pleasure, whether they are sexual or other forms of sensuous pleasure. Our life is a constant battle. Can that battle end? Because what we are we make of the world. Now, to end that battle, you must look at the whole field of existence, not partially but totally. Totally means the sorrow, the physical pain, the insults, the fears, the hopes, the anxieties, the ambitions, the regrets, the competitive, aggressive, brutal existence. See the whole of it, not just parts of it. We are used to seeing parts of it, not taking the whole field and looking. We are not capable as we are to observe this whole field as one, because we have divided life into business, family life, religious life. You know the divisions that go on. And each division has its own activity of energy. And therefore each fragment is against the other fragment. And these fragmentary energies are wasting our total energy.

Now is it possible to look at the whole field of this complex existence, the economic side, the social side, the family side, the personal, the communal, the whole of it, as one, perceiving it totally? To perceive it totally, you must have a mind that is non-fragmented. Now, can a mind that is fragmented throw away all the fragments and have a perception that is total? I cannot see the whole complex existence through a little hole that I call the intellect, because the intellect is a part and you cannot use the part to understand the whole. That’s a simple, logical fact. There must be a different kind of perception, and that quality of perception exists only when the observer is absent. When you can look at the tree without the image, when you can look at your wife and your husband without any image whatsoever, then you can look at anyone without the image.


© Copyright 2019 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972246-Inward-Revolution