*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972686-Vasanas
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#972686 added January 5, 2020 at 12:47am
Restrictions: None
Vasanas
What can be taught is an approach for discrimination and insight and that is done well. But to say that this already is the state of freedom itself seems misleading. The best example i know of was Ramana whose radiation of peace was self-speaking and pacifying to animals and children as well. He, as well as all other great teachers, emphasized that this basic understanding must be incorporated and purify the student to his or her depth. The power of awareness is also the power of love and peace and it is growing in intensity to the degree we surrender to IT. The question and the yearning this woman articulated well is also the power of Grace attracting us not to get stuck in a mere understanding but to surrender fully our personal little self. Then the peace will be without doubt. Ramana once said, '
"The nature of thoughts that arise in the mind will be in accordance with the old vasanas (tendencies, inclinations of the mind).
Vasanas themselves are the mind. If there are no vasanas there is no mind. That which Is, is sat (Being).
The disturbing agitation of mind that occurs when one attempts to get firmly established in sadhana (practice) is a normal occurrence that is prompted by the rising of vasanas.
If at that time you hold tightly to the power of the grace of the parasakti that has possessed you (the inner feeling for the ā€˜Iā€™-am) the vasanas that agitate your mind and distress you will be completely destroyed.
Unless the destruction of all vasanas is accomplished, it will not be possible even for Ishwara to bestow the state of liberation."

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972686-Vasanas