*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972952-Cookie-Jar
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#972952 added January 8, 2020 at 10:45am
Restrictions: None
Cookie Jar
Share a story from your childhood when you did something you weren’t supposed to. Did you get caught?


signature dancing owl


Cookie Jar Kid


I'm just dropping in to say hi today. Lost my ability to keep a schedule. To much up and down weather, to much wood to carry, to much laundry. Not enough time to just chill out, read books, play on the internet. Happy New Year to everyone! The family spread Christmas from the 23 to Jan. I went to see the newest "Star Wars Movie." *Cool*

I took cookies out of the cookie jar after school. My step brother caught me. Little bugger told his mom. I always got caught. It took me a while to realize I was always being watched. *Think*

Have you ever realized how closely cookie jars are monitored? *Angel*

It took me years to be nonchalant about cookies and cooky jars. Now I stare down who ever is guarding the cookie jar. and eat the cookies anyway. *Smile*

*MugLP* Cookies and tea, cookies and milk, cookies and pop................

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/972952-Cookie-Jar