*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974125-January-25-2020----My-Friend-Fanny
by Tinker
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2206515
BiMonthly blog challenge accepted with an occasional jaunt to the Banana Bar Challenge.
#974125 added January 28, 2020 at 4:40pm
Restrictions: None
January 25, 2020 My Friend Fanny
PROMPT January 25


She knows I don't like this kind of thing. I told her to stay away. But she's coming anyway and I have to pick her up at Writemore Station in an hour. I have half a mind to not go, just leave her stranded, it would serve her right. If she wants to do this so badly she can find her own way, leave me out of it.

Little Miss Storyteller, better known as Flash Fiction Fanny wants me to join her in writing a "creative story", using my imagination. I don't do that kind of writing, I'm no good at it. Just because she is traveling all the way from Blog City, WDC, doesn't give her the right to make this kind of demand on me. She thinks because I stepped out of my comfort zone and took on the blog challenge, she can push me even further into short story writing. Well, she has another think coming. Her ink-filled head is getting too big for her pencil-pen body, but I love her anyway. I just prefer that our friendship stay long distance. Let her do her thing, and I'll do mine.

I gotta go, can't be late. I can't wait to show her this and say, "I told you so".

fairy wings
flutter on the fringe
of my reality
                   ~~jvg

© Copyright 2020 Tinker (UN: tinker1111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tinker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974125-January-25-2020----My-Friend-Fanny