*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974786-Dissappointed-in-J-Lo
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#974786 added February 3, 2020 at 9:11am
Restrictions: None
Dissappointed in J-Lo
Yes, the human body is a beautiful thing. It is an amazing and graceful element of nature. There are millions of tasks the body performs without awareness. Neurons pulsate and signals are sent. A charismatic response of sinewy nerve endings rush to stimulate the fibers in their network. Cells open and close allowing nutrients in and pushing them forward. Blood flows in a sensual and rhythmic fashion The human suitcase is the ultimate in machinery.

With all of that being said, J-Lo cover it up! The billed as, family oriented halftime show, was not to my liking. The singing and music were good. The choreography was remarkable. The scantily clad women were unneeded. The show could have been just as effective and awe inspiring with the ladies wearing more clothing. The crotch shots were uncalled for. And to involve the kids in the show was tasteless. My daughter is a dancer, so i know what it takes to put on a show of this magnitude. It is hard work but the costumes can easily be selected to reflect some modesty and decorum, without loosing the concept of the dance. There is beauty in the art of dance, but there is romance in the classical portrayal of its grace.

© Copyright 2020 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974786-Dissappointed-in-J-Lo