*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974971-Politics
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#974971 added February 9, 2020 at 11:23am
Restrictions: None
Politics
Is anybody else sick of the impeachment hoopla? Doesn't matter what side of the road that you stand on, each one looks like a child throwing temper tantrums. The political name calling and snubbing is disrespectful and embarrassing for our country and most importantly to our youth.When one thinks of setting an example, this isn't what comes to mind. Working together will be quite difficult for the future with the lines so indelibly drawn . So many problems to deal with while leaders argue about the size of their organs and monkeys. We will move swiftly to the political fall out of this drama to the election arena, where the hate will be publicized minute by minute. We will be inundated by commercials, print ads, and phone calls to vote for the better candidate. but I have yet to witness any of them behaving like true representatives of the people. They are all looking for their 5 minutes of fame on the dime they've been given. Shame on them for the display we've been forced to attend! We must all remember the friends that we've know and loved through the years are still our friends. The vote they cast is not what brought you together. Put aside the political views and live the best life that you can. Teach your kids moral responsibility and compassion. Parents should be the role models by stepping above the clowns in Washington and working to solve the problems in our community. .

© Copyright 2020 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974971-Politics