*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974845-FROM-LETTERS-OF-VEN-SONGCHOL
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#974845 added February 4, 2020 at 7:02am
Restrictions: None
FROM LETTERS OF VEN. SONGCHOL

Letters-3-I told you several times that the Absolute Self, based on the limitless ability of eternal life, namely, the Buddha in one's mind, is the original state of a human being, which was discovered and seen by the Buddha.

Therefore, Buddhism is not for the study of the Buddha's teachings, but to return to one's original self, which the Buddha showed us. If one returns to this Absolute Self, the distinction between self and others will completely disappear, and you will find nothing in the whole universe which is different from you or which is not you.

If you develop this True Self, which is beyond both self and others, its great working, free from all obstacles, will eternally unfold. If the very 'self' is not found here, then how can there be 'others'? Here is the place where an absolute religious life begins, which rises above both the individual and the whole world and at the same time, integrates them.


© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974845-FROM-LETTERS-OF-VEN-SONGCHOL