*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974969-February--6-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#974969 added February 6, 2020 at 10:27am
Restrictions: None
February 6, 2020
"February 6, 2020 Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Share your top five romantic movies. Why? What about them makes them memorable?"

I don't watch a lot of romantic movies. Maybe that's because I consider myself to "macho" for them, but I don't think that is it. I just never found them interesting. I did watch a movie a long time ago. I believe it was called "Barefoot in the Park" or something like that. The only reason I watched it was because it was on late night television back when you didn't get a lot of channels and I had no choice but watch it. It was a good movie. Aside from that I don't do a lot of romance. I also liked "Sleepless in Seattle" because I wanted to see what all the hub bub surrounding it was about.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Do you write for fun or do you hope to make a living at it?"

I started out writing for a living and failed at it for years. I basically felt my way along and learned as I went. Then one night I submitted a poem directly to an editor inside the body of an email and hooked her. She wanted the rest of the manuscript, which I submitted and it was published traditionally. I then wrote and published four more with the same company but they went nowhere because there was no marketing effort. Aside from the copies I bought for myself, I don't think any sold. I gave up and now I am pursuing a career in counseling/peer support.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974969-February--6-2020