*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975114-Gratuities-and-Gratitudes-A-Continuing-Series
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#975114 added February 8, 2020 at 5:50pm
Restrictions: None
Gratuities and Gratitudes (A Continuing Series)
Oh boy, has it really been two months since I've thanked people for gift points and tips? Well, one thing drives out another, as old Barliman liked to say.

So, my thanks to

* Clockworange
* Easy
* That One Guy
* Tal
* smitch
* HayateZero
* Chelsea Woodard
* thatdude
* Ero

for the GPs that they've sent me recently. I don't care about the size of the donation. Just getting a tip really does lift the spirits!

* * *

In other news, today's chapters:

Interactive: "Schools of Fishiness
Public: "Schools of Fishiness

finally polish off the rewrites. It puts the story on a parallel track to the original version (with Will and Chelsea hidden in Dana Pak and Yumi Saito, respectively, rather than in Sarah Pak and Dana), and the choices at the end are a little different. Originally, it was Adam Karter and Alyssa Randal as choices. But I dropped Alyssa because I got the feeling it wouldn't lead anyplace very interesting. But she might be a victim of a mask in an upcoming chapter! Or at least a choice of victim!

What comes tomorrow? Supposedly the start of the new commission, but I might end up skipping the day or putting up a one-shot of some kind. I don't have the commission started, and today wound up being a bookkeeping kind of day. My WdC Inbox was getting overstuffed, and I cleaned it out and reorganized it. I'm not sure how much writing time I will have this afternoon/evening.

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975114-Gratuities-and-Gratitudes-A-Continuing-Series