*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975852-Sermon
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#975852 added February 19, 2020 at 4:05am
Restrictions: None
Sermon
REFLECTIONS ON ALL DIVINE MASTER PRAJNANPURUSH SRI SRI BABATHAKUR

Threefold Way of God /Supreme Self-I Realization

In the words of the Master the threefold way is ---
(¡)Path of 'I' (¡¡) Path of 'Thou' and (¡¡¡)Path of 'Thou and I' Combined'.
'The realization in the form of the 'Absolute-I' signifies that 'all that is, all that was and all that will be' is verily 'I---the Supreme Self '.
'The realization in the form of 'Absolute Thou' signifies 'Thou art all and all are Thine'. This 'Thou' is 'I of Thee' I and mine of me.'
'The realization in the form of 'Absolute I and Thou combined' signifies 'I in Thee and Thou in me', which implies undivided relation between the Absolute Being and the individual being as master and servant, ....and Purusha and Parkriti.'
'Realization through the path of 'I' is associated with Jnana Samadhi,Vijnana Samadhi, ....,Nitya Samadhi and Nityaleela Samadhi.
'Realization through the path of 'Thou' is associated with the Bhava, Mahabhava and Swabhava Samadhi; Asmitanuga Samadhi, .... and Nitya Samadhi or Nityaleela Samadhi which is the highest of all kinds.'
Then the Master goes on to explain how through the difference Samadhis mentioned above, divine to super-divine states are realized in the journey towards the realization of the Absolute Self I-Reality though the 'I' or 'Thou' or 'I and Thou combined' principle.
'In the supremely transcendental or eternal aspect of the Divine I-Reality no sense of I or Thou exists, but in its immanent or intellectual aspect It is characterized as the Infinite-I and Thou.'
Towards the later part of the chapter there is a very detailed, vivid and lucid explanation of the characteristics and function of Antahkarana i.e., mind, intellect, ego and min-stuff. An excerpt from this explanation is—When the inner organ is absolutely sure of the object that mind cognizes, it is intellect;when it cannot determine whether it is the same object or anything else, it is mind; when it remembers the object and wants to enjoy it again, it is mind-stuff; and when it gets identified with the object and claims it to be its true nature, it is egoism.'

Sri Sri Babathakur
Note:- I have been alluding to an excerpts from the preface of the book titled KNOWLEDGE OF KNOWLEDGE VOLUME - I

Source:-KNOWLEDGE OF KNOWLEDGE VOLUME - I, Page -XVI
Website : http:// saccidanandasociety.org
E-mail : saccidananda.society@gmail.co

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975852-Sermon