*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975884-Chapter-12
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2204986
Latina from alternate reality shrinks non-Latino segment of humanity!
#975884 added February 19, 2020 at 1:28pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 12
A short time later, Maria the Conquistadora returned to her starcruiser and saw Rica Luna waiting outside.

"I remember you from the other night!" said Maria. "Come on in!"

Rica took Maria up on her offer and entered the starcruiser. Maria walked to the control console where she piloted the ship, and ordered the door hatch to close. Apparently, she didn't notice that Nick and Nacho were on board and one centimeter tall. Maria piloted the starcruiser until it was at a half mile elevation above downtown Los Angeles.

"Would you like a drink?" Maria asked.

"I'm not in the mood to get drunk right now," said Rica. "But I could go for a smoothie!"

Maria went to a food and drink dispenser. "What flavor?" Maria asked.

"Raspberry!" said Rica, and Maria ordered a raspberry smoothie from the food and drink dispenser. A slot slid open less than a second later and the drink was there. Maria handed the drink to Rica.

"Thank you!" said Rica, and she took a sip.

"I notice I have intruders here!" said Maria. "Why don't the two of you come out of hiding?"

"Come out, you guys!" said Rica. "It's just Nick and Nacho. Nick is my boyfriend, and Nacho is a friend we know."

Nick and Nacho showed themselves.

"What were you doing sneaking onboard my starcruiser?" Maria asked. "My security system automatically shrinks all intruders down to one centimeter tall!"

"I wanted to acquire mind control technology," said Nacho, "so I could make my girl fall in love with me!"

"If she's not in love with you," said Maria, "then I don't think she's your girl, especially if you need to use mind control to make her like you!" Maria turned her attention to Nick. "And what's your excuse?"

"Nacho wanted me to help him break in, because I'm small!" said Nick.

"I knew the two of you would try to break into my starcruiser tonight," said Maria. "That's why I left the door hatch open while I went to Narcisa's!"

"How did you know?" Rica asked.

"I meet with past and future versions of myself on a daily basis," said Maria. "The future versions of myself warned me that the three of you would try to force entry tonight!"

"Are you going to punish us?" Rica asked.

"Yes," said Maria, "but the punishment won't be severe. First of all, I'll punish you by taking your shrunken boyfriend from you to use as my sex toy, and that will be his punishment as well. When I'm done with him, I'll return him to you, however."

"What about me?" Nacho asked. "How will you punish me?"

"I'm going to use mind control to make you fall out of love with that girl you're so deeply in love with," said Maria, "and I'm going to turn you over to her!"

"Actually," said Rica, "it would be funnier if you gave Soledad a remote control that makes Nacho fall in and out of love with her at the push of a button!"

"Actually, that does sound like a better idea!" said Maria. "By the way, what was your reason for coming here?"

"I wanted another box of captives," said Rica.

"You couldn't have slaughtered all the ones I gave you already, have you?" Maria asked.

"No, but I'm worried about running out!" said Rica.

"What's your favorite way of executing them?" Maria asked.

"I like to swallow them!" said Rica.

"So do I!" said Maria. "There's nothing more final about defeating an enemy by having them go through your gut and pass through your bowels! It's the ultimate form of defeat! I have some ant-sized captives with me, would you like to swallow some with me?"

"Sure!" said Rica happily, as Maria went to another part of her starcruiser and got a box of captives just like the ones she gave to Flora and Rica the other night. Maria dumped about twenty captives in front of Rica, and she dumped about twenty in front of herself.

Rica licked her right index finger and stuck it to a shrunken captive. As she lifted the captive toward her mouth, she asked Maria: "How did you round up all of these captives?" When Rica was done asking her question, she looked at her victim, then smiled as she stuck him onto her waiting tongue and sealed her lips around him.

"I generated holographic duplicates of myself that are equipped with force fields," said Maria. "I made millions of them!"

"Is that similar to what you did with Narcisa?" Rica asked. "There were about twenty duplicated of her at the park the other day."

"It's exactly the same!" said Maria. "I had my holographic duplicates round up all of the shrunken people and collect them into boxes so they will be easy for people to own and do with them however they please. Wouldn't it be a waste to shrink billions of people, only to have them die without ever being collected? The whole point of shrinking people rather than enslaving them at normal size is so people like you can collect them and torture them in any manner you see fit!"

Rica collected another captive and said, "I think the world is a better place now that you've made the world over in your image! So, when are you going to give out the boxes of captives to people?"

"I was planning on doing it tomorrow," said Maria. "I'll have Narcisa at the park again so the boxes of captives can be collected. My other Amazon troopers will do the same all over the world."

"Will there be a limit to how many captives people can acquire?" Rica asked.

"No, it will be first come, first served!" said Maria, as she got up and retrieved a transparent plastic container, then picked Nacho up off the floor and put him inside the container.

"Computer!" said Maria. "Replicate a remote control device that will make this shrunken guy fall in and out of love with," Maria turned her attention to Rica, "what's the girls name?"

"Soledad Suarez," Rica replied.

"Soledad Suarez!" said Maria. The replication unit slid open and Maria retrieved the remote control device and aimed it at Nacho, and pulled the trigger.

"How do you feel about Soledad Suarez?" Maria asked.

"I can't stand that bitch!" said Nacho angrily.

"His voice sounds amplified!" said Rica.

"Yes, there is a built-in device that amplifies his voice while he is inside the container," said Maria. "I'll take him to Soledad right now."

Maria piloted the starcruiser, and with directions from Rica, she landed in front of Sharky's house. The door hatch popped open and Maria stepped out with the shrunken Nacho in his container and the remote control device in her other hand, and knocked on the front door. Soledad was still awake, and answered the door.

"I brought you a gift!" said Maria. "I've miniaturized Nacho for breaking into my starcruiser, and I've used mind control to make him fall out of love with you!"

"Oh, thank you so much!" said Soledad. "You just don't know what a pain in my ass Nacho has been! All he ever talks about is how much he loves me!"

"Now you can control whether or not he is in love with you with this remote control! It will only work on him, and you can use it as much as you wish!"

"Thank you so much, Conquistadora!" said Soledad.

"You can call me Maria! Would you like to join me in my starcruiser?" Maria asked. "Your friend Rica Luna is with me, and we were torturing some shrunken captives!"

"I'd love to join you." said Soledad, "that sounds like fun!"

Soon, Soledad was sitting at the table inside Maria's starcruiser with Maria and Rica. Maria had collected more captives and set them in front of Soledad. Soledad counted her captives, then smashed one of them with her fist.

"I had one more than you had," said Soledad to Maria.

"That's because I swallowed one of mine before you showed up," said Maria. "We started out with the same amount you had."

Soledad licked the palm of her left hand and stuck it onto all nineteen of her ant-sized captives, and they adhered to her palm. She licked all of them off of her palm with her tongue, and relished them while they were in her mouth, swishing them around with her tongue, then she swallowed them.

"I wish I had a limitless supply of them!" said Soledad.

"I can give you a couple of boxes of captives before you return home," said Maria.

"Could you give them to me now?" Soledad asked. "I don't want you to accidentally forget! This is something that is vitally important to me!"

"Yes, by all means!" said Maria. She got up and got two boxes of captives and set them beside Soledad. "I'm giving away boxes of captives tomorrow, but you won't have to bother because I'm giving you yours now!"

"Thank you so much, Conquistadora!" said Soledad. "You showing up on our world and shrinking the non-Latinos down to ant-size is like the answer to a prayer! Life sucked before you showed up!"

For about an hour, the three women tortured shrunken people and swallowed them whole. At some point, Soledad and Rica got tired and Maria dropped them off at their homes. Soledad took Nacho with her, and Maria was left alone in her starcruiser with Nick, who stood one centimeter tall.

"I hope you enjoy your new job description as my new sex toy!" said Maria, holding him in her palm. "What am I going to do with you first?"

Maria's laughter echoed through the starcruiser, and sent chills up Nick's spine.

To Be Continued!

© Copyright 2020 Riverd0g (UN: samuelorona at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Riverd0g has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975884-Chapter-12