*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976665-March-1-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#976665 added March 1, 2020 at 5:41am
Restrictions: None
March 1, 2020
"March 1, 2020 The Original Logo.

The Original Logo. "Yesterday was February 29th - Leap Day! The reason we have this monthly extension of our shortest month is to synchronise the Gregorian calendar with the solar year – without it we would lose six hours every year. *Shock2* In your entry today, write about the phenomenon of leap years and any facts you want to share. Here’s mine: People born on Leap Day are called Leaplings. *Laugh* Do you know any Leaplings? How did you spend the bonus hours of 2020? Did you make the most of them?"

I knew a leapling once. At least he told us he was a leapling. He went on to become a famous wrestler in the old WCW and I believe he wrestled for a while with the WWF after it too changed titles to WWE. I gave up watching wrestling long ago because it became too predictable for me. Besides I had no interest in half naked men and women beating the daylights out of each other night after night. Leap year is pretty much the same way for me. It's just another day on the calendar and a few more hours I can spend serving my Lord and fellowman. As you will discover I am very service oriented and give every hour to service. It is now 5:10 am WDC time at my place and I am up, with my door open, having just finished making morning rounds to be sure the guys are alright and accounted for. (I am floor leader at the West Virginia Veterans Home and I conduct the nurse each morning for 5:00AM rounds.) Then I spend the rest of the day working in other service oriented positions.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/976665-March-1-2020