*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977498-I-Missed-my-blog
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#977498 added March 8, 2020 at 10:58am
Restrictions: None
I Missed my blog
How did the days since my last visit to this blog pass so quickly? It was a busy week filled with family pursuits, working, and life. The week seemed to travel at the speed of light. I did squeeze in some writing but the blog suffered in my absence. Sadly, no one took me up on the spider stories of my previous entries. I wonder sometimes if people are reading this blog or if they are just as busy with life as I am. Time is the leash that binds us.

I am gearing up with my headphones to block out the political ads and programs being thrown at us. it will be this way until November. So my family knows not to ask me a question of importance unless I visualize them. The pandering and lying on every spectrum of this arena drives me crazy. I will read the needed data to keep me informed. I do not need the screaming masses to educate me about the issues facing our country. There are many, the first of which and most harmful is our division. Until we come to accept one another in our differences the many other problems will remain. It may seem like anarchy to say that the entire government needs to be redone, but I have come to trust no one in this climate of he said... she said. Everyone is scratching someone else's back while our willingness to openly discuss the differences disintegrates. Okay off my soapbox for a moment. Just roll your eyes...like my kids do.

I am a nurse in a large hospital. We were informed this week that we have limited availability of N-95 masks needed for certain cases isolation. They have locked up the masks and we must request them from administration for us to access them. Now I work nights, so hopefully they will be able to get them to us if we need them. but I understand the rationale. Just yesterday in my small town, nowhere near the outbreak, I saw three people wearing masks while they drive. It is getting crazy out there!

© Copyright 2020 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977498-I-Missed-my-blog