*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977633-Call-of-the-wild
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#977633 added March 9, 2020 at 8:17pm
Restrictions: None
Call of the wild
Hello, peeps. Checking into see how life is treating you? My Monday is wet and cold in these parts. There is nothing better than climbing into a warm bed with a good book(either reading or writing) on these kind of days. My bed and my book kept calling me by name all day but other things intervened, It was a painful whisper that blew through the windy halls luring my desires. The scent, an inviting airborne whimsical aroma of snuggled delight floated through the air. A silent bell tolled in my ear calling me for respite from the weary tasks of the day. Alas, it was an impossible dream. I fought the lurid calling and stayed true to the deed of immediate need. Sad, though it may seem my laundry is complete and our under-drawers are tidy and white.
It is the little things that make you smile. At least until someone throws the clothes they are wearing in the basket.I did manage to snuggle up in clean sheets with my book this evening. Personal rewards are the greatest.

© Copyright 2020 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977633-Call-of-the-wild