*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977512-Matri-Vani
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#977512 added March 8, 2020 at 12:46pm
Restrictions: None
Matri Vani
You and I are two persons and yet you and I are one; and the gap between the two of us, this also is myself. There can be no question of "two." Attachment and hatred arise out of the sense of duality.

It is characteristic of this body that from whatever point of view anyone may speak at any particular time, it will respond from precisely that point of view or angle. This body is not always consistent in what it says in the way you would be. Everyone's varying thoughts and feelings are indeed ever clearly visible before this body's eyes.

You know in what manner sevā (service) used to happen through this body: I was myself the patient, myself his suffering, and the nursing also done by me. This is why whatever was required anywhere at any time came about in precisely the way needed. You also should exert yourselves and at least try to engage in service with heart and soul considering whomsoever you serve is your own Self. By so doing, all your service will in time become instinct with life.
When pujā and similar rites were spontaneously performed by this body then the particular characteristics of the deity worshipped, the āsanas and mudrās, the display of power and so on, specific to that deity, everything manifested through this body in exactly the prescribed manner. But all this, far from being the product of imagination, was as real as you are here right now before me. Every detail necessary for the ceremony not only appeared of itself, in fact it issued from this body. Even the forms (murti) of gods and goddesses were taken out of this body and made to sit down and then they were worshipped. Again, when the pujā had been completed they merged into this body exactly from where and in the same way in which they had emerged. It has to be borne in mind that everything is possible.

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977512-Matri-Vani