*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977523-Whew-Back-to-It
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#977523 added March 8, 2020 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
Whew! Back to It!
Wow. Here I am, a week after posting the last chapter in the branch I was writing, with the delayed sequel:

Interactive: "Playing the Victim
Public: "Playing the Victim

During that time I was engaged in an intense, fruitful, and very fun back-and-forth with Masktrix (and a few side quests with other people) about his chapters. We've got the St. Francis Xavier School pretty well set up by now, so there's a structure for some adventures there. And in setting it up we back-and-forthed ideas for things to happen at it. You can see the start of one of those ideas in Masktrix's current chapter, "Going Alloway, Part 1. Check it out.

But with the really intense stuff done there, I finally have time to get back to finishing the branch I left suspended last week. I have today's chapter, and I have tomorrow's too, and I've got the outline for Tuesday's, and there will be four more after that.

And then?

I don't want to think about it, because then I'll start thinking about Xavier's, and then I'll be right back in the distractions!

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977523-Whew-Back-to-It