*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977910-Catching-Up
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#977910 added March 12, 2020 at 4:22pm
Restrictions: None
Catching Up
Today's chapter—

Interactive: "The Grounded Girl
Public: "The Grounded Girl

—ends the commission.

Then, on to something new. But what?

I'm not sure yet. I will have to kill some time while I decide.

But I'll have some new things for you while I think about it. As Masktrix was setting up the St. Francis Xavier School, I contributed a few ideas and wrote a couple of chapters in order to get those ideas down.

For those readers with WdC memberships, who can easily access the interactive: You will be getting those extra chapters while Mastrix finishes off his "Going Alloway" branch.

For those who read the Archives: You will be getting the 27 or so chapters leading into the new stuff. To avoid overloading you, I'll be posting it in seven-chapter chunks, starting today with "Unexpected Exhumations --> "The Apprentice Becomes the Master. To set the stage: Will has been trying to get rid of the magical grimoire he purchased, while at the same time trying to prevent it from falling into the hands of a bunch of bullies. In "Things Best Left Buried he has just recovered the Libra from the bullies, and has to decide what to do with it.

I should finish publishing the new interactive chapters right about the time that I finish catching everyone else up, so that everyone will be on the same footing when I'm ready to start in earnest with a new branch.

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/977910-Catching-Up