*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978071-March-14-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#978071 added March 14, 2020 at 8:39am
Restrictions: None
March 14, 2020
{entry: The Original Logo.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

The Original Logo.Prompt: "What is your favorite childhood memory? Does anything make you feel nostalgic?"

A lot of things make feel nostalgic, but especially walking up into my old home place. They went in after my family and I moved away and drilled several oil and gas wells there. I no longer recognize the place due to the fact they tore it up so badly. However I have a lot of fond memories from there. Some of my favorites are going camping from there or sleigh riding down the rights-of way. The right-of-way beside our house was 200 yards or so high and I would always go clear to the top and ride down like a maniac. It's a wonder I hadn't gotten hurt or worse but it was fun.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Day 2675: March 14, 2020

"Prompt: “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” ― Osho

What do you think?"

I think that I agree. I love life and that quality enhances my abilities as a writer. Recently I have been doing nothing but blogging, basically because I only write when the feeling moves me to write. Yes, I have written a little poetry on another site but not much of that. I agree however that loving life helps inspire us as writers. We want to add a little beauty to it. I believe good writing can be beautiful. I have saw my poetry and that of others move people to tears. You know you have touched a chord when that happens.

Blog City image smallPrompt: "Write a list of the things you love about yourself."

I don't normally write lists like this, but I do believe it is important for us to love ourselves. To love ourselves we should know what we love so here goes:

I love that I am typically honest. I love that I have grown into a much better person than I was at one time. At one time I was manipulative, violent, and moody. Now I am usually upbeat, positive, honest, and full of integrity. I like who I am today. I don't lie to get approval as I once did. Nor do I seek anybody's approval but Holy Spirit.
Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978071-March-14-2020