*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978284-Running-Out-of-String
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#978284 added March 16, 2020 at 3:18pm
Restrictions: None
Running Out of String
At the start of the year I outlined my writing plans: I was going to be flexible this year. I wasn't going to dedicate huge blocks of time to particular projects, as I tried to do in 2019. Instead, I would set aside smaller blocks--a week or two, maybe--and either work on them until the deadline passed, or press on past the deadline until I had lost enthusiasm.

I started by dedicating the first two weeks to Book of Masks.

And here we are, in the middle of March, still on Book of Masks.

A bunch of commissions kept me busy, and I wound up working with Masktrix to set up a whole new setting for BoM adventures.

But I've reached the end of my string, I think. Commissions are fun, but they take a lot out of you.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to publish a very short line of chapters early in the story—very early—to help set up an area Masktrix has expressed interest in. And then I'm going to go work on something else. I'm not sure what. I'm leaning toward that Spider-Man project; I don't like leaving things unfinished.

In the meantime, everyone who has been emailing me with questions and ideas and BoM-related projects—you know who you are—you keep right on doing that. I'm not tired of BoM. I'm just tired (for the moment) of coming up with my own stuff.

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978284-Running-Out-of-String