*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978287-A-Cross-Between-a-Commission-and-a-Poll
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#978287 added March 16, 2020 at 3:24pm
Restrictions: None
A Cross Between a Commission and a Poll
Just because I am working on something else—see below—doesn't mean I won't be coming back to BoM. There are places I would like to pick up again. I just don't have the enthusiasm at the moment.

In the meantime, though, I'd like to hear from you guys about what you'd like to see. I thought about running a poll, but I don't want to offer the same few areas again. But neither do I want to commit myself to a commission.

So here is my attempt to meld the two:

Write to me with your preference for where you'd like to see the story continued. I will sort through them, and post some of them at least in a poll so the community as a whole can express a preference.

A few guidelines:

I am not looking for story or plot ideas. I want the freedom to make up whatever I want. I am asking for chapters that you would like to see continued; developed situations (like Sydney and her Brotherhood idea) you would like to see developed; characters or character sets you'd like to see get some face time. That sort of thing.

You can post in the comments here, in the forum, or through email. If you don't have a WdC account, you can reach me thru seuzz -at- writing.com.

I'm not going to post a deadline for submissions. We'll see how things look after a couple of days, but I will look to be posting a poll around about the end of the week.

© Copyright 2020 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978287-A-Cross-Between-a-Commission-and-a-Poll