*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978592-Useless-Old-Stick-of-Wood
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#978592 added March 20, 2020 at 1:56am
Restrictions: None
Useless Old Stick of Wood

There is a small stick of broken, useless, dried wood. It's so worthless that a wood gatherer won't even look at it twice since it's not even good for firewood. It looks so utterly useless that there's not a single place in the heavens and earth for it.

If you can't become the equivalent of this useless stick of wood, then all your practice is in vain. The more you try to impress others, the more you become nothing but a madman doing a futile dance and the more you stray further and further away from cleansing the heart.

So you see, if you wish to cleanse the heart, you have to become a totally useless and worthless, a complete failure in the eyes of the world.

For the eternal, you have to sacrifice everything and turn your back on the world. You have to become someone who can be rejected by everyone, someone who can be despised everywhere, and someone who is dedicated to one thing and one thing only: cleansing the heart. Not a single other thing matters.


© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978592-Useless-Old-Stick-of-Wood