*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979054-Turn-Around
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#979054 added March 24, 2020 at 2:10pm
Restrictions: None
Turn Around
"Turn around Italy, the world is learning from you..." 🙏

Only in one day 793 people died. Day before yesterday - 475 people died. Yesterday 627 people died. Hence, total calculation till today is 793 people died (7 less to 800 - this week). Their bodies will be transported to a military truck without a family, then a mass grave. People in the house cannot see the last seen of their very own family members. They are detained. Since the epidemic - 4,825 dead so far till date in Italy which has surpassed the death toll of China (Origin of Covid -19). It has been predicted that Tomorrow death toll will increase more.

Doctors are crying loudly. More than one person is dying every hour. They Can't save everyone but the patients are coming, the number of infections is increasing. There is no sleep, no eating, no vacation for health workers. Fighting tirelessly to save lives...

Meanwhile in Rome, the Independent country, the house of God, the Pope's palace, the Vatican hearth. The Pope is still shaking his hand through the windows every day. There, billions of people were blessed to have a glimpse of the Pope. Flowers would be left, they would pray. Now there is none - Empty. Only the Pope is shaking hands for the sake of formality towards an empty border. In 2020, the maestro is mocking the religion.

Thousands of people are now affected in Corona in Italy. The country of dreams, the city of poets, the village of the artist has died. Nobody is anywhere. Everyone is at home or at the hospital. Yet Italy was the center of the world's five most advanced medical systems, health infrastructure. One of the best countries in Europe, the ancient heritage, the violence, the architecture, the arts, the civilization.

The people of Italy were warned at the right time but they did not pay heed to it. The First World thought that medical science would handle everything, meaning Corona could be overcomed. They have seen movies, partied throughout, markets, shops, offices were all opened. Thousands of people have rallied daily and did their daily chores, traveling all around. People even returned home buying meat, thinking its a vacation time!!!! As we are still doing now because we are following the same footsteps of Italy!!!

About 20% of health workers in Italy are now infected. Who will treat health workers when they are ill? People who are joking on Facebook regarding Corona Virus, making memes and jokes - will they handle them??. For those who are thinking of being isolated means having a chance to feast with friends and party???

The population of Italy is approximately 6.5 crores. Of those, 53,000 are infected and nearly 5,000 are dead. India's population is almost 130 crores. Hence, Calculate what can happen if the infection is transmitted across the country...

Please Learn from Italy. Life won't give you end number of chances to survive if you don't take your life seriously. Stay safe and let others around you be safe.. It's time not to mock around about this pandemic or pass lewd comments on what our Government is doing, what our CM is doing.... They cannot do everything until we decide to follow the instructions respectfully. Even their lives are endangered. There is a great saying in Hindi, "BIMARI KISIKA SAGA NAHI HOTA".... 🙏🙏🙏

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979054-Turn-Around