*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979086-Jeny-Smith-and-the-Congress-and-Senate-in-nylon-leggings
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#979086 added March 27, 2020 at 3:43pm
Restrictions: None
Jeny Smith and the Congress and Senate in nylon leggings..
"Doesn't the President like to use his executive order?" Jeny Smith queries.
"Yes and no. A national emergence relief bill requires congressional approval.
And the Senate would pass it into law. It's a constitutional process." Muzzy sips tea.
"But, so many people need help. Why are the congress and senators not agreeing on this?"
Jeny adjusts her transparent leggings.

Muzzy and Jeny Smith are having tea in his hobbit.
Jeny Smith, who is famous for her seminude exotic dress, has joined him for tea.
"I don't speak much Russian, but your English is great." Muzzy smiles.
"Yes. We are taught English as a second language as children." Jeny gives a million-dollar smile.
"I have never been to Moscow." Muzzy sips more green tea.
"It is very beautiful. You would have fun." Jeni opens her transparent blouse.

"You have lovely breasts." Muzzy takes an aspirin for his heart.
Jeny takes a deep breath, pushing up and exposing her nipples.
"Do all Americans have guns?" Jeny queried.
"Well, I don't." Muzzy gives a toothy smile.
"The workers could rise up against their capitalist oppressors," Jeny said with a toothy smile.
"I think Congress and the Senate are trying to prevent that with the emergency relief bill."
Muzzy answered and poured some more tea.

Reflections~Even the Romans had slave revolts under Spartacus.


<$$$><
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979086-Jeny-Smith-and-the-Congress-and-Senate-in-nylon-leggings