*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979349-Is-Jimmy-Dore-a-loser
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #2202646
Jesus said, "Obey or I will kill you."( Luke 19:27)
#979349 added March 27, 2020 at 4:12pm
Restrictions: None
Is Jimmy Dore a loser?



I voted for Tulsi Gabbard in the primary.
She's young and articulate with a strong message ..
But, Vice President Joe Biden is gathering the most delegates.
All of the Democratic candidates promised to support the nominee.
Ana Kasparian of the Young Turks disapproved of Tusli's support of Joe Biden.

Jimmy Dore, believes Joe Biden is senile and a rapist.
Vice President Joe Biden was accused of sexual assault on a female assistant.
But no charges were filed and the accusation has not been proven in court.
In the U.S. court system, people are innocent until proven guilty.
I think Jimmy Dore wanted the Democratic nominee to be Bernie Sanders.
But, he knows that is impossible now and he wants Trump to win out of spite.

I will vote for whoever the Democratic nominee is.
There might be a brokered convention and Governor Cuomo might be nominated.
The Super Delegates like Governor Cuomo and he is young and articulate.
I like how Governor Cuomo has handled the coronavirus crisis in New York.
He looks strong enough to beat Trump.

That's my two cents.

Bob County
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979349-Is-Jimmy-Dore-a-loser