*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979509-Chaotic-Times
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#979509 added March 28, 2020 at 5:58pm
Restrictions: None
Chaotic Times
Are you writing? This is the perfect time to start something big. Think of it. Large chunks of time given to us. yes - there are chores, and children, and spouses, and meals, and laundry. But what about the other hours?

And with all the politicians falling over themselves to help people in this time of need, not to mention the talking heads analyzing said politicians, and then all the people at home watching this soap opera developing in front of us, well, you just can't write this stuff! Fact is indeed stranger than fiction.

There have been many authors that have attempted the great apocalypse novel. But few have actually lived in the universe they created. We are now living in that weird universe. Who knew this would happen back on January 1?

So keep on truckin'. Keep cranking' out those ideas. They're there. You just have to find them amidst all the chaos.

© Copyright 2020 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979509-Chaotic-Times