*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979698-March-Madness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#979698 added March 30, 2020 at 12:40pm
Restrictions: None
March Madness
PROMPT March 30th

Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?
         
         
         It's the end of March already? Where has the time gone? I had a sense of shifting, changing. From my window perch, I noticed snow melting. The time change spring ahead 'thing' has brought longer periods of light, less gloom.
         Pick a favourite prompt from this month, eh? Yes, I know we read all about it in the constant barrage of news, but I rather liked the prompt dealing with COVID-19. We're all dealing with it and it is the elephant in the room, every room now. It permitted us to vent in a manner that doesn't involve us throwing objects. It assures us that we're very much alive, frustrated, yet alive and coping.
         I also liked the prompt asking about how we dealt with rain. This is probably because I like the sounds of rain and we tend to shelter in place for it.
         The prompt that offered us a set of random words intrigued me. Here, make of this what you will. Weave this combination into something that is cohesive.
         This round of 30 DBC co-existed with that darn virus and a time of self-isolation. Is this a new version of March Madness? Let's prolong cabin fever after the trials of winter. While seated on my computer chair, I travelled great distances. No restrictions, no baggage, and no virus busting protocols.
         It provided me with a daily activity, a challenge, a nudge to write. It also offered me a variety of reading material to peruse. I could both send out and receive comments, initiate on-line conversation. My fellow bloggers and I validate each other. We are a community.

© Copyright 2020 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979698-March-Madness