*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979779
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#979779 added March 31, 2020 at 10:00am
Restrictions: None
Be Prepared For The Worst, P&P Quote
"Do not give way to useless alarm, though it is right to be prepared for the worst, there is occasion to look on it as certain." Pride and Prejudice

This applies to the corona virus we are facing and hopefully, this will pass. In Jane Austen's time, they had diseases, the Napoleon War to deal with. They didn't always like what the King and Queen were doing. I always prepare for the worst and hope for the best. We have to. I keep in mind that this, too shall pass. It seems like a long road.

I want to step back, read a Jane Austen book and reflect on Pride and Prejudice. Pretend that I am at the ball. I am a Lady and life is going to get better. What I wouldn't give to go to Jane Austen's time and be a character in one of her novels. I can stay long enough to come back and 2020 will be great and back to normal. I wish this for all of us. I pray, think of Jane Austen and carry on. What else can we do? I have to remind myself God's got this. Here's to a better life and great world!

Modern picture of Jane Austen or one of her characters. Notice the cell phone and pool.
© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979779