*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980212-Letting-Off-Steam
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#980212 added April 4, 2020 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
Letting Off Steam
I'm trying to wrap my head around what the mind set is of people who ignore the order for self distancing.

Now we need to put on a mask when going to the store or other public places. This along with shutter in place is making me wonder if a lot of people understand the seriousness of the situation.

It would be easy to point fingers and place blame, or be a Monday morning quarterback. What good would that do, we have a problem and we need to Get er Done!

Everyone needs to get on the same page, and have the same goal. Somebody needs to step up and take the bull by the horns. I don't believe Washington is there yet, some of the Governors have stepped up but it only applies to his or her state.

What is the answer to our Dilemma? I don't have the answer, but I wish that someone would assign a person to be in charge of the distribution of supplies, equipment and enlist companies to make the PPE equipment. We need 1 person that the States can go to and work with to get what they need.

Testing is still a problem that has not been satisfactorily addressed. The small communities throughout the United States don't have the test, so the infection is doubling and possible tripling while we wait. The small communities don't have the hospitals nor the staff needed when it hits our towns. We Are In Trouble!

What have I accomplished by this small dissertation? Nothing - just blowing off steam and getting it off my chest!

Life Is Good - God Bless

© Copyright 2020 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980212-Letting-Off-Steam