*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980399-Shes-Got-Balls
Rated: GC · Book · Music · #2218303
Where music moves me. Here are my stories. Album #1
#980399 added April 6, 2020 at 2:50pm
Restrictions: None
She's Got Balls
"She's Got Balls"

She's got style that woman
Makes me smile that woman
She's got spunk that woman
Funk that woman
She's got speed my lady
Got what I need my babe
She's got the ability, hey
To make a man outta me

But most important of all
Let me tell you
My lady's got balls
She's got balls
She's got balls
She's got balls

She's got soul my lady
Likes to crawl my lady
All around the floor on her hands and knees
Oh because she likes to please me

But most important of all, ah
Let me tell you
The lady's got balls
She's got balls
She's got balls
She's got balls

And she's got taste my lady
Pace my lady
Makes my heart race
With her pretty face
She's got balls my lady
Likes to crawl my lady
Hands and knees all around the floor
No one has to tell her what a fella is for

But let me tell you all, ooh yeah
The lady's got balls
She's got balls, she's got balls
She's got balls, she's got balls
She's got balls, my lady's got
She's got balls, balls
She's got balls, get it on
She's got balls


*Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet**Music1**Bullet**Music2**Bullet*


It happened every season since Emily was ten. The comments behind her back, the jeers, her attorney threatening to take the team to court. Until she was thirteen and her numbers started to get the attention of scouts. Then they had to make a choice, support her, or fight the lawyers. Luckily, they chose the high road and championed behind their pitcher. The league rules were changed, of course, but it was too late, she was in the league and pitching their team to the state championship.

Sure, there were always a few fathers that wouldn't stop moaning. They were the parents of boys who didn't even want to be on the team, they were there because their dads were living the glory days again through their sons. One of them didn't even know his son was gay. What a tool.

Freshman year was tough, they were all growing, some gaining strength and some getting gangly and awkward. Emily started to grow breasts and she hated it. They got in the way. Her father made it clear, any time she wanted out, he would support her. And he supported her wanting to play. Their town was small and there was no girls’ team. Emily knew this was the only way to get into a college and pitch. So, she kept playing.

One evening after a late practice she was walking home and noticed a car following her. Emily walked a little faster and it stayed with her. She reached into her practice bag and wrapped her hand around a ball. The car stopped and someone got out. He walked behind her saying crass stuff.

"C'mon girl, let's see your tits. Let's see your pussy. You want to be a girl and play ball, let's see what you've got." He moved in close behind her and grabbed the strap of her bag and yanked her to a stop.

"Get away!" She shouted and tried to run. He held on to the strap, so Emily pulled her hand from the bag and punched him with her hand wrapped around the ball. It hurt like hell, but he grabbed his face and went down. The car lurched up to where he lay on the sidewalk and a couple guys piled out and helped him into the car. "BITCH!" They screamed as the car sped by.

Fast as lightning, Emily pulled another ball from the bag and fired it. The ball crashed into the rear window and broke it. She was already running down the block to her house. She clattered inside and pulled out her cell and called the police.

They came and interviewed her. She told them the boy's name and said he wouldn't be too hard to find after she whacked him in the face. She also described the car, and said the rear window was smashed. The police shook their heads, they knew the boys and it would be pretty easy to track them down in this small town. Her father showed up while she was being interviewed and the police told him everything that went down. He hugged Emily hard and she reassured him she was okay.

"Those assholes aren't going to stop me, Dad." She felt a little shaky but she knew it would be all right.

Her dad came to the first home game that season. The crowd was big. He was smiling as his baby girl got up on the mound and warmed up. Her team was cheering for her. No hits. This was going to be an awesome season. The team ended up winning 8-0. As Emily and her father were walking to the car after the game, some friends came up and congratulated her. Even the kid she punched came over with his dad. The father said his son had something to say.

"Yeah, well I'm sorry." He didn't really look sorry.

The two fathers shook hands. "Hey man, no hard feelings. Your girl has some arm." He nodded.

"No, she's got balls." Emily's father laughed and high fived Emily as they walked away.

"That was awesome dad! I love you."

"I love you too, Sweetness. You just keep doing what you're doing." He hugged her. "How about an ice cream for old time sake?"

"Yes!"

712 words



© Copyright 2020 Legerdemain (UN: legerdemain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Legerdemain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980399-Shes-Got-Balls