*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980539-Midweek-Reflections-the-Present-Condition-of-the-Planet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#980539 added April 8, 2020 at 11:34am
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections the Present Condition of the Planet
ʻIdál (Justice), 1 Jalál (Glory) 177 B.E. Wednesday, April 8, 2020

GROUP
Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise  (E)
Blog City - Every Blogger's Paradise.
#1972895 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman

Day 2095: Write about the word believe in your Blog entry today.

I believe that the present pandemic is God's way of demonstrating--to the nations of the world and humanity--that we need to unify to solve the world's problems. The world is like a single country, a virus or disease in one nation will spread quickly to the rest of the world. In order to find a vaccine or a cure we need to be able to work across national borders. One nation cannot build a wall high enough to keep a disease form invading it.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

Wed. April 8th Prompt. What is the most ridiculous thing about what's happening this month?

What is the most ridiculous thing happening this month? Partisan politics! Blaming another person, political party, nation, religion, or international body for what is happening instead of attempting to work in unity to solve the problem. No individual, nation, or religion is an island unto itself, because we cannot solve the world's problems unless we work in unity. We need to start tearing down walls between nations, religions, and individuals instead of building them.


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980539-Midweek-Reflections-the-Present-Condition-of-the-Planet