*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981844-EMPATHY
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#981844 added April 23, 2020 at 3:06pm
Restrictions: None
EMPATHY

1) “ But Compassion IS NOT about solutions..It IS ABOUT – Giving ALL the Love that you have Got…”

2) “There comes a time in Life that all you NEED is Just Someone to LISTEN to you Without Judging or Telling you what you Should have done and Should do, but Simply Just LISTENING to you….......”

3) “The next time you wish you could Find the Right words to say to someone who is hurting, JUST REMEMBER that Dogs are a Man's best friend Without EVER speaking a word to them. Simply Be Present and have EMPATHY…….."

4) “No one Cares how much you Know, until They KNOW how much You CARE……”.

5) “ Remember that EVERYONE You meet – Is Afraid of Something, LOVES Something AND has Lost Something…..”

And for US to ALWAYS Remember…

6) “The Most Beautiful people we have Known are those who have Known Defeat, Known Suffering, Known Struggle, Known Loss, and Have Found their way out of the depths. These persons have an Appreciation, a Sensitivity, and An Understanding of Life that fills them with Compassion, Gentleness, and a DEEP LOVING CONCERN. Beautiful people DO NOT just happen........"

ISN'T THAT TRUE ?.....

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981844-EMPATHY