*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981992-April-25-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#981992 added April 25, 2020 at 4:51am
Restrictions: None
April 25, 2020
The Original Logo.Blog City image smallImage for BCOF members to put in their blogs

The Original Logo. Prompt: "Describe the best place to hide in your home (closet, bed - under it or the covers, basement, attic, behind the couch, in a cupboard, etc.), and why it is the best?"

I live at the West Virginia Veterans Home. There are plenty of places to go to avoid being seen, but the best place is your own room. There are no actual hiding places that I have access to because I don't have the key to most of them. I don't want the liability associated with a master key.

Blog City image small Prompt: "What are your plans for the weekend?

I plan on getting some writing done. I am working my way down the Snail Mail Forum Birthday list, which has all the addresses and names of people in the Snail Mail Group. To date, I have written to everybody who has a birthday from March until early January. I have January and February to finish. I'll be working on that.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Write about your favorite fruit and/or cookie?"

My favorite cookie is soft chocolate chip or better yet, fudge brownie cookies from "Grandmas". Grandmas is a brand they sell locally. I don't know if they are available everywhere but they are delicious. They're soft cookies and full of delicious flavor. Each cookie is five inches across so they don't skimp on the size either. They're really good.

My favorite fruit is Mandarin oranges. Before this infernal shutdown began I ate with everybody else in the cafeteria. I had fresh mandarin oranges every day. Now the closest I can get is mandarins in jello and they just aren't the same. In time this too shall pass. Whether life is ever the same remains to be seen.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/981992-April-25-2020