*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982015-Hiding-From-Whom-Or-What
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#982015 added April 25, 2020 at 12:32pm
Restrictions: None
Hiding From Whom Or What
Describe the best place to hide in your home (closet, bed - under it or the covers, basement, attic, behind the couch, in a cupboard, etc.), and why it is the best?


signature dancing owl
*Music2*

HIDING


I don't really think there is a good place to hide in my home. it would depend on why you were hiding. Maybe in the shower because we keep the shower curtain fully closed to let it air and dry. So, you might step into the shower and hide behind the curtain.

Some times the cat hides behind the sofa then leaps up onto the back when I sit down. The cats play a lot. They hide behind sofa, or a room door and leap out at each other. Lots of fun to watch them think up ways to startle each other.

Also, the house has 3 floors. I used to go through all the floors and look in each room when I came home from school on a night when k was working late.

There is a closet in the basement in a room that is being used to store tools but, I think you would have to be crazy to hide in there The closet is very small and old coats are there it's just not a place to be comfortable. Getting in and out would be a chore because the door is metal and creaks when opened or shut. All our doors have bar locks and windows also. So, nobody is going to come in after hours unless we let them in.

I always kind of think if fire or police need to get in to help some one you would have to break the door or a window to make that work.

Hiding in our house is never going to be easy because of the dog and cats. They would be sure to tell on someone if they were trying to hide any where.

I'm up and running again with a refurbished computer so hopefully I will be back more regularly again. Also, using the stay at home time to get some special house cleaning done.

Merit Badge in Job Well Done
[Click For More Info]

Congrats for the most creative entry about the Iditarod! Norb and Lyn *DragonflyV*

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982015-Hiding-From-Whom-Or-What