*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982183-Curiosity-and-Justice-Divine-Attributes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#982183 added April 27, 2020 at 12:54pm
Restrictions: None
Curiosity and Justice: Divine Attributes
Kamál (Perfection ), 1 Jamál (Beaut y) 177 B.E. Monday, April 27, 2020
The Eighth Day of Ridvan and the Feast of Jamál

GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a sly fox

Day 2719: "Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious." Stephen Hawking Use this quote to inspire your blog entry.

Curiosity

Curiosity is a spiritual attribute! It helps humanity make sense of the universe around us. It encourages us to ask questions the universe and about the Unknowable Creative Essence we call God. Without curiosity we would be no better off than the lower animals, which are unable to ask questions about who created us and why we were created. Curiosity can lead an individual to accept the existence of God or reject God, depending on whether or not the individual listens to the promptings of their ego or those of their soul.


"The essence of all that We have revealed for thee is Justice, is for man to free himself from idle fancy and imitation, discern with the eye of oneness His glorious handiwork, and look into all things with a searching eye."
Bahá’u’lláh12

Curiosity helps us to practice justice, which is also a divine attribute, and look into everything--even religion--with a "searching eye". Justice and curiosity help us to put behind us both learned superstitions and our own ego's vain imaginings in our search for the both the spiritual and scientific laws that govern the universe.

Footnotes
1  Tablets of Bahá’u’lláh
2  https://www.bahai.org/r/061871273


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982183-Curiosity-and-Justice-Divine-Attributes