*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982646-Relaxation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#982646 added May 3, 2020 at 11:55am
Restrictions: None
Relaxation
Jamál (Beauty), 7 Jamál (Beauty) 177 B.E. Sunday, May 3, 2020

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

PROMPT May 3rd
What do you do you relax and unwind in the evening? Paint us a picture of your ideal relaxation *Sleeping*

Relaxation is the name of the game,
And each night the rules aren't the same.

How do I relax? I read, pray, meditate, yawn, or doze with my reading material in my hands. When I yawn or begin to doze, I take my glasses off, I put my eye drops in, sometimes I turn the bedside light out, and I put my feet up (to alleviate the swelling). Lately, I've been unable to sleep with the light off. I close my eyes, listen to the night noises, and eventually fall asleep.

Usually I sleep about a hour or so before the pain in my right knee wakes me up and I have to shift position in my recliner. I find a comfortable position and go back to sleep. I wake up again about 3:30 or 4:00 a.m., at this time I take my first medication of the day and go back to sleep. Sometimes I turn the light off or back on depending on whether it was off or on before I went to sleep.

I don't know why I haven't been able to sleep without a light, lately. Maybe it has something to do with the mice in the house. We put out sticky mouse/rat traps, and those work when the mice don't jump over them. The best type of sticky mouse traps are the black one because the mice can't see them. The mice will jump over the white sticky mouse traps.


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982646-Relaxation