*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982751-Fictional-Characters
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#982751 added May 4, 2020 at 3:41pm
Restrictions: None
Fictional Characters
Prompt: Which fictional character would you like to meet and what question would you ask them?

I would like to meet a lot of fictional characters. I would like to meet Elizabeth Bennet and tell her I admire her for not marrying Charles Collins and standing up to her mother. I would congratulate her on choosing Darcy and being able to change him.

I would like to meet Bella of Twilight. I would ask her why she didn't choose Jacob even though I get why she loved Edward. I felt sorry for Jacob. He was a wolf and she could have had a wolf and a man both.

I would like to meet Rose of Titanic. I would ask her if she loved the man she married and we all know she always loved Jack. I would tell her I admire her for turning her back on her mother and Cal and for making a life of her own.

I would love to spend the day with Captain Jack doing pirate things. I would love to spend the day with Luke Skywalker.

If only I could meet all the fictional characters I admire. I would love to ride around with Batman in the batmobile. That would be fun!

I would also like to stay at Downton Abbey and be best friends with Mary. When do I leave for Fantasy Island?

Violet and Mary picture, Downton Abbey.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982751-Fictional-Characters