*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982936-Ocean-Eyes-By-Billie-Eilish
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#982936 added May 6, 2020 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
Ocean Eyes By Billie Eilish
Ocean Eyes By Billie Eilish for News Music 48 Writing Challenge.

This video looks like fog and ocean waves pouring in. Ocean eyes. The woman's boyfriend has eyes that remind her of the ocean and she can get lost in them. Sometimes, a man with beautiful blue ocean eyes can get mad and it like tidal waves and hurricanes shoot out of them. It is better when the ocean blue eyes are calm, loving and smooth sailing. The ocean is beautiful and it is great when it is all clear. The ocean gets mad and has raging waves just like humans. I have seen this in a person's eyes. Not good.

The ocean. Calm and beautiful. This video, the song is pretty and the background looks like clouds rolling in and has a neat light blue background. This song is calming. The woman has a pretty voice. This song is peaceful and calming and if sirens sang like her, no harm would come to sailors. Music soothes the raging beast and the soul. This song has this effect on me. A beautiful song and ocean eyes. If the only ocean stayed calm all the time and people, too.

A cat can have ocean blue eyes and any animal can but they aren't always calm. Eyes are the window to the soul. When eyes cry, it can resemble ocean waters. These are my thoughts about this song. This song can make you feel good and happy. I am glad I found it here.

** Image ID #2187058 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/982936-Ocean-Eyes-By-Billie-Eilish