*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983532-WOMEN-AND-MEN
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#983532 added May 14, 2020 at 6:48am
Restrictions: None
WOMEN ….AND MEN...
1. “ Women may fail when there is no strength in Men…..”

2. “ When you look for a Man- what you want to look for is a man with the Heart of a poor boy and the Mind of a Conqueror………”

3. “ When do you become a Man? When you become YOUR OWN MAN. When other men TRUST YOU to do a Man's work. Trust you with their name, their reputation, their THOUGHTS. Trust you to watch their backs andTtrust you with Their Lives…….”

4. “ You will manage to keep a Woman in love with you, ONLY for as long as you can keep her in Love with the person SHE BECOMES when she is with you…….”

A LOVELY NOTE FROM SHANNON. L. ALDER

A Note for the LADIES……
“When you find a Man who calls you BEAUTIFUL instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will STAND in front of you when other’s cast stones, or will STAY awake just to watch you sleep, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who will HOLD your hand when you are sick, who thinks you are Pretty without makeup, the one who turns to his friends and says - ‘THAT'S HER’, The one that would BEAR your rejection because losing you means losing his will to live. The one who Kisses you when you screw up, Watches the stars and NAMES one for you – HOLD ON TO HIM……..”

And one for the GENTS…..

“ Nothing on this planet can compare with a Woman’s love—it is kind and compassionate, patient and nurturing, generous and sweet and unconditional. Pure. If you are HER MAN, she will walk on water and through a mountain for you, too, no matter how you’ve acted out, no matter what crazy thing you’ve done, no matter the time or demand. If you are Her Man, she will TALK to you until there just aren’t any more words left to say, ENCOURAGE you when you’re at rock bottom and think there just isn’t any way out, HOLD you in her arms when you’re sick, and LAUGH with you when you’re up. And if you’re Her Man and that woman loves you —she will SHINE you up when you’re dusty, Encourage you when you’re down, DEFEND you even when she’s not so sure you were right, and HANG ON on your every word, even when you’re not saying anything worth listening to. And no matter what you do, no matter how many times her friends say you’re no good,- she will give you her Very Best and then some. That’s a woman’s love—it stands the test of time, logic, and all circumstances – NEVER LET HER GO……..”

DO ALWAYS REMEMBER…….

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983532-WOMEN-AND-MEN