*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983607-A-Global-Virus-Is-It-Here-to-Stay
Rated: E · Book · Entertainment · #1932477
It is a waste to ignore the musings of the mind.
#983607 added May 15, 2020 at 2:53am
Restrictions: None
A Global Virus. Is It Here to Stay?
Isolation in the midst of a floating, harmful disease!!! So, we are all in this pandemic together - isolated yet together in our thinking, in the middle of sickness and death, in the rush to find a vaccine. What comes next? A cure? A new vaccine? What is there to hope for? More viruses? More pain and death?

To probably many of us this year's global sickness that came in the middle of our enjoyment of life, of togetherness with family and friends, of living a good life; and now we are distant away from each other. But now there is fear in our hearts; a virus that would not go away; a sickness that has come to stay. How long are we to isolate ourselves? How long are we to suffer this kind of illness? When is a cure to be announced by experts? Is there hope of a cure?

The arrival of coronavirus in our midst has completely taken us in a whirl. We are just rolling along, going from here to there, yet getting no release from the fear of an illness that is debilitating? We question those who know what kind of life comes after all the rush of testing and testing. Is this virus going to be with us all our life? We hear of many things from experts, and yet none of those things are even close to giving us respite from the fear of the virus. Are we forever trapped in this era, the year of 2020, that is so devastatingly filled with pain and death?

And so the world continues to live, to experience the hopelessness of a virus-free world, to hope for tomorrow's world to be free from coronavirus. And so we wait. We hope. We live, isolated from each other; away from the warmth of love and joy that we have with our families and friends; fears and forboding in our midst. Take care. Pray.


© Copyright 2020 elephantsealer (UN: liliapadwes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
elephantsealer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983607-A-Global-Virus-Is-It-Here-to-Stay